Saiful Hadi MASRAN
Doctoral Student (D3)
Assalamualaikum and Hello! I am Saiful from Batu Pahat, Johor, Malaysia. I am very pleased to join Yamaguchi-Takada Lab from Fall 2018. I acquired my Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) and Master of Mechanical Engineering from Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM). I am an Industrial Fellow at Faculty of Technical and Vocational Education UTHM, and now on my Study Leave to gain Doctoral Degree and as well as life experience in Japan.
Even though my main expertise are in Training of Metal Machining and Manufacturing Processes, I have decided to establish my knowledge in Human Capital Development, Teachers Training of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TT-TVET) and Educational Technologies. Being part of Yamaguchi-Takada Lab will surely be a very good chance for me to explore and learn more about various global educational development programs, such as Teachers Training, ICT and Educational Technology, Educational Policies as well as World Heritage. With strong and continuous supports received from all the lab members, I am very motivated to deliver good research outcomes very soon.
“Success depends on your attitude; happiness depends on your gratitude”
Music, Motorsports, and Travelling
- Department of Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering, Tokyo Tech
- Faculty of Technical and Vocational Education, UTHM
- Educational mismatch among graduates of higher education institutions.
- Faculty of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (2017)
- Master in Mechanical Engineering.
- Faculty of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (2007)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) with Hons.
- Faculty of Technical and Vocational Education, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, Industrial Fellow (2009 – current)
- Sharp Manufacturing Corporation (Malaysia), Mechanical Engineer (2007 – 2009)