- Duration: December 10-21, 2019
- Location: Tokyo
- MNUE team: Prof. Ravdanjamts Baldandorj, Sumiya Tsegmid, , Batchuluun Yembuu, Jargalsuren Shargaa, Khukhuu Dorj, Tsedevsuren Danzan, Baasandorj Tsagaan, Pagmasuren Tsevegjav
- Tokyo Tech team: Prof. Yamaguchi, Prof Takada, Orgilmaa Luvsandash, Dr. Shengru Li, Yuji Hirai, Fatemeh Hassani, Yiqiong Mai
Visits and objectives:
- Visit Tokyo Tech
Objective: To learn unique facilities in Tokyo Tech and to learn the roles of Tokyo Tech as both research and educational institutes
- Visit Tokyo Institute of Technology Affiliated High School
Objective: To learn the unique high school curriculum specialized in science and technology and implementation of experiments and practice with the student-centered approach.
- Visit Kyoiku-Shuppan Publishing House (Education Publishing)
Objective: To learn the publishing policy and editing process for the textbooks used in schools.
- Visit Hikarioka High School
Objective: To learn effective implementation and example of ICT use in classroom teaching and other educational activities.
- Visit Tokyo Metropolitan Hakuo High School
Objective: To learn the unique junior and senior high school curriculum and classroom teaching promoting sense of respect toward global and local cultures.
- Attend in Super Global High School National Meeting
Objective: To observe the active discussion with fresh ideas about the global themes from the high school students.
- Visit oomori 6th Junior High School
Objective: To learn unique curriculum and educational activities especially focusing on Education for Sustainable Development.
- Visit Tokyo Metropolitan School Personnel in Service Training Center
Objective: To attend and observe teacher training sessions focusing on physics subject using experimental methods.
- Visit Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education
Objective: To get an overview of education in Tokyo, and promote communication between Japanese education management bureau and Mongolian teacher development institute.
- Visit Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), National Institute for Educational Policy Research (NIER)
Please see the photo gallery below: