- Time: 13 September 2018
- Location: Conference Hall of Ministry of Education, Culture, Science, and Sports (MECSS).
- Vice-President, MECSS, Mr. Ganbattar
- Representative, JICA Mongolia, Mr. Sato
- Director, Institute of Teacher’s Professional Development (ITPD), Ms. Surenchimeg
- Professor, University of Finance and Economics (UFE), Prof. Sukhbaatar
- Professor, Mongolian Academy for Educational Development Prof. Bat-Erdene
- Education Culture Department (ECD) directors from 21
aimagsand city education director of 9 districts of UB, Mongolia.
- Opening remarks by MECSS Vice-President Mr. Ganbattar, Prof. Yamaguchi, JICA Representative Mr. Sato, and ITPD Director Ms. Oyuntungalag
- Introduction of Education Management and Information System (EMIS) from 2014 for student management and teacher development
- Importance of teacher training and achieving SDG4
- Overview of JICA 2nd phase project for lower secondary school teachers: background, objectives, outputs, activities
- Detailed plan and discussed for organizing the regional level teacher training.
Please see the photo gallery below: