I am very proud to collaborative works with Tokyo Tech, especially Prof. Yamaguchi “Yume” Lao name “Nampung” the meaning is Prof. honey and Prof. Takada, I met and join works since 2005 for knowledge of IT and get many experience, I’m very happy to join Yamaguchi-Takada laboratory at Tokyo Institute of Technology.
Luang Prabang World Heritage Office (DPL)
- 1998-2002 National University of Laos “Faculty of Engineering and Architecture”, Department of Communication and Transportation.
- 2003-2005 Urban Development and Administration Authority Luang Prabang (UDAA)
- 2005-2007 Tokyo Tech Project in heritage Information Center (ICT) at DPL.
- 2008-2009 FFEM Project at DPL
- 2010-2019 PADUL Project (AFD)
- Present “Head of information and technology section (ICT) at DPL”
For preservation and enhancement, it is necessary to restore building such as religious buildings, civil buildings, wetland, and remarkable buildings and improve infrastructure for footpaths, drainage systems, and park and area landscape.
- Cooperation ICT with Tokyo Tech institute, Japan
- Management ICT centre.
- To Update PSMV(Zone protected area) Mapping using GIS for manage heritage site and analysis landscape of protected area (Geographic Information Systems)
- 2014 Conservation and Risk Management of Historic Towns for Cultural Tourism (JICA, Japan)
- 2017 Conservation and Exploitation of World Heritage for Developing Country. Central Academy of Cultural Administration (CACA), Beijing, China.