Exchange Student, Bachelor Student (B3)
Killian is an exchange student from TU Delft, Netherlands with French origins. While his major is Aerospace engineering, he is deeply interested in sustainable development. He realized the need to better connect technology to people and thereby helping solve environmental and social challenges. He is delighted to join the Yamaguchi-Takada Lab and looks forward to learning from its professors and lab members.
Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all the others.
-Marcus Tullius Cicero
Mountaineering, fencing, movies (favorite: Metro Manila)
Department of Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
dally.k.aa [at] m.titech.ac.jp
- Delft University of Technology, Netherlands (2016-2019)
- Bachelor of Science (Engineering)
- Major: Aerospace engineering, Climate impact of aviation
- Award: Honours Programme
- European Space Agency, Andøya Space Center, Norway
- Simulations Engineer at student rocket launch